Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 29, 2010

    It follows me, huh?


    It has been a tradition for sick to visit me when exam draws near.Bad sorethroat and whole body bone in pain.Bleh. Today was not really productive thou. Been in the library from noon till evening but knowledge is like 0% ? wtf .

    I had so much to worry about and I feel that I'm the most contradictory human on earth, which is EXACTLY why I feel like slapping myself. RAWR. Because I am scared of the future and I just had to tell somebody...


    Ping pong piang I miss Mr.Spinner and I want my holiday to come so farking badly T_T

    4 comments:

    1. i think i having the same thing as you...
      and about your illness... most probably due to stress lo~
      so damn boring of studying...
      add oil dear!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hahaha.. please unstress me.got such word ar? lol. you also add oil ya. lets go holiday after exams..
      woohoo

      ReplyDelete