Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 27, 2010

    Empty room

    For some reason I think I need to clarify something here. Firstly, I can't read Chinese. Secondly, I love to catch the meaning of songs and thirdly, I like to put them in my blog. And before I forget, pictures are just for decoration purposes. I don't know why but atm I couldn't really stay focus. Migraine is a killer.

    How can you be so in love with this person for on one day, but the next day everything changes?

    On a lighter note, my mum got me a really chio lip gloss the other day.



    If you think this is just another ordinary lipgloss, think again.Muahahaha




    It has lights on top of the cover. I guess its for the convenience when you apply it in dark places.





    It comes with a small mirror at the side but it don't really bother me much because I usually go to the restroom (where you get sufficient mirrors and lights) to put it on.






    It is super innovative. I do not own things like this before. So I get really excited and decided to post it here. Haha. But I think it is quite weird at times because I don't think I will apply it in a 100% dark place. Maybe the lights is just to add the chio-ness to the lip gloss or maybe you could apply it a little longer because people keep staring at your product and you could be proud of it? Haha.I don't know. lol


    On the most random note, I think my dog dreamt on becoming a gymnast





    Ooo emm geee this post is so damn random

    Just tell him to the left left left~

    I'm just helping you to make decisions that you wouldn't dare to make.

    Can somebody call ambulance?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment