Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 7, 2010

    A price to pay

    There are so many things happened since my absence these days. I don't know, I just feel that there is just some reasons for all these. I just can't believe I could do something like this. Still, I do not reconfirmed it as a matter of fact I don't trust myself either. Sorry, that's just some of my thoughts.


    I had been listening a lot lately, and thinking a lot too. Just ain't sure what lies ahead of me. And by the way, I recently got myself this.






    Its 2cd for the price of one. I guess its been a while since I bought a cd for myself, couldn't really remember which cd that I bought the last time. Haha.







    Very nice songs. I had always been wanting to buy it when I walked in the Popular Bookstore but I just don't know why I didn't. Haha. I picked this up when I was typically down the other day. I'm fine now. Not to worry. I'm your most optimistic girl :D



    Oh, and did I mentioned that I watched Secret again? Its like no matter how many thousands times watching, I still have goosebumps and I still cry for some reason. Seriously I'm in love with this movie and I couldn't imagine how Jay Chou can be so talented.



    "Follow the notes upon the journey,
    At first sight marks one's destiny,
    Once the voyage comes to an end,
    Return lies within hasty keys"



    Haha. Okay goodnite people. I'm pretty sure I will have weird dreams tonight. Lol. NItez



    4 comments:

    1. omg~~ dai lou juz said to me he want to buy jim brickman cd~~ n u got it~~ his work is great...david foster oso not bad~~~

      ReplyDelete
    2. hope to see you soon!!! latest next week!
      wish me luck girl!!! omg damn nervous!

      ReplyDelete
    3. btw your word verification ask me type STRESSER! wtf!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. jialing: haha..yaya..his work is great. really ar? okok shall check it out nxt time :)

      bluestarstsl: Goodluck my dear!! All the best..HAHAHA..the word verification understands you well.lol

      ReplyDelete