Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 29, 2010

    Unknown

    I had been in quite a bad mood recently (27th was just an exceptional case thou). I have no apparent reason for myself to feel this way. I just think that my life fumbles. I'm so sorry if I made you guys down by looking at this negative post but I just can't help it.

    The only thing that I could do is by ranting over in my blog and hopefully I will be a bit better after that. I do really want to blog what happen on the 27th but I couldn't find a right mood thou. So, that post shall be held for awhile.

    Maybe I will be back tomorrow. Or maybe not.



    不是我保持了自信, 只是我拿出真心

    2 comments:

    1. janganla moody~~ saya tau u miss me~~ lama dah tak jumpa~~ don lk dis k~~ miss u~~

      ReplyDelete
    2. you and i really have a lot things to catch up man! blog it la... or blog at the private blog... so that only i can see. haha

      ReplyDelete