Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 27, 2010

    I was made for rainy days?


    Super unmotivated to do anything. Its hard to stay focused and be strong. Terribly depressing and scary and I am feeling so stupid right now. Don't ask :(

    But somehow, someone just made my day. If you are reading this Melissa, this is for you. I don't know why but when I am always down to the max you were always be the one who send me Jay's song to cheer me up. I still remember that you send me 稻香. And now is this 好久不見 . I owe you one big time hun :)

    Loving these songs right now : 好久不見 , 雨下一整晚 , 我落淚,情緒零碎. Haha. Maybe its because of the title?


    Everything happens for a reason. And for this reason, we grow. How true was that?

    1 comment:

    1. hahaha!!!
      i never thought that this little things will made up your day!
      maybe i just know or there is something between us, even though we don't need to open our mouth to talk but we understand each other!!
      really hope to meet you soon after my big huge idiotic final exam!!!

      ReplyDelete