Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 17, 2010

    We take up the challenge

    Hey people, I'm back with exam-free and I am having a great 3 weeks of holidays now. Happy till can fly I tell you. Not that I'm flying but... you know what I mean. haha

    So yesterday was an outing to career fair with my friends to look for interns.



    Starting off a happy trip with Happy Meal :) So happy. Ha-Ha.Swt





    Mr. bus is taking us there



    Reach KL-change train--walk till die-reach PWTC- no accounting firm-lam nua-eat ice cream-sit taxi-Pavillion-sit train-change train-sit bus-HOMETOWN!!! So the summary for this trip is, its a waste of time & money trip. Haha. But at least still okay for me because this is way much better than slacking at home. Ha-Ha.



    I'm KO-ed by the time I reach the career fair. Seriously I think I walk as though from campus to Jusco. fml. My other two friends went KO-ed during dinner time. Salute.Haha



    My dinner. Madam Kwan's nasi lemak. Mmm very nice. The chicken is very tender. Why in the hell I think I sounds so damn very wrong here. HA-HA-HA




    Trying to stay as energetic as possible in front of the camera but is actually dying inside.Drama queen :P






    They will get their energy back when they sees food. Haha. I seriously need a better camera :(



    But I guess after going through all those unmotivated activity, I get my motivation back by seeing Mr. F......okay I was just kidding. Haha. My motivator for the day is.....scroll scroll..HA-HA-HA.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Deng deng deng
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    TADA~~~~






    MUAHAHAHAHAHA...I wanted this for so long~~ huhu...




    This is the Bobbi brown long wear gel eyeliner
    As you can see, the one I bought is in black ink. I actually wanted the Caviar one also but I'm out of cash :( So just manage to bring back one *sad face* Hehe..But anyway, can't wait to try this out because I heard many good reviews about this eyeliner.








    Ber-ss with the product.Blek


    So yeah, thats basically what I've done yesterday( sounds familiar..inside joke :P)
    Can't wait for my trip tomorrow.
    A sneak peak to where I will be going



    I will blog bout it when I'm back. Stay tuned.
    Goodbye

    No comments:

    Post a Comment