Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 2, 2010

    A good stranger

    Happy Graduating. Am really happy for friends who graduated today. Do take care in your future undertakings :) Unfortunately I still have one more year to go and that is only if I pass all my subjects* finger-crossed*

    I know my post today was kind of contradict with the title above but for some reason I just feels like doing so.Haha.

    Product purchased from Midvalley today was from ..chang chang chang...



    Burts Bees.*big wet eyes*

    My loan doesnt allow me to get more than that so I just manage to get their lip balm. Super sad..But anyway, I heard that their lip balm is good. I think it comes in many types, some flavoured, some medicated and some are more to lip gloss. Each type with their own different functions.




    I picked up the Acai Berry balm(rejuvenating) just because I don't really like the original one which has minty smell and ohh the SA told me that the pomegranate one is good too but me no likey pomegranate :( So, if you guys like pomegranate, do try it out and check out their other products as well.

    So yeah, that's basically all for today. I know its quite a random and short post but I'll be back soon. Do take care.Bye

    No comments:

    Post a Comment