Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 15, 2010

    Her love



    This is what happens when a girl meets the shopping day

    Oh I'm really glad that I bought the Revlon PhotoReady Foundation. At last it came into Malaysia. I waited for this for so so long..Happy!!! Shall be doing a review on that soon. Just to give myself a fair time to test it out.

    I merely just picked up every little things that I needed. Well, you guys may probably know that I'm a lover of mascarasss and hence, the four of them.hehe. I don't know, I just cant help it. Its as though I eat mascaras. lol

    The only thing that I regret buying was the Etude House's cream eyeshadow. It creases like crazy. Maybe I have oily lids. I don't know. I got two of them and one is less than MYR10 so wad not.They are really pretty when I swatched them on my hand, but it just creases on me.I'm quite upset with it, really.

    So yea, that's basically it. I am quite happy with the other products that I bought. I still have some other things that I'm still lacking but I am damn broke now. *cries*


    uhhh before I forget, my small portion of money flies in here, my all time favorite, french manicure


    It gets really crappy now as I kind of too harsh to them.lol. So that's it from me. I shall see you soon. Take care

    2 comments: