Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 2, 2010

    Enjoying Myself



    Steamboat session with my besties Melissa.See she so happy.haha




    sorry I forgot to take a picture of it when it is served,too hungry.lol.Some of the food is already in the soup boiling.teehee




    Each has a personal soup. Its quite nice I must say but I'm not sure whether my taste bud have problems or the food is kinda tasteless.do Taiwanese really that healthy? lol.




    Okay this is random. I insist to take this picture to have a memory behind.rofl.My baby Kanebo is being sold to her as I still have a 450ml of Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil to hit pan plus I am damn broke now hence, I have to let go this one :(

    Melissa: nyeh nyeh nyeh it is belongs to me now.Muahahahaha
    Kanebo: I have a new owner.yeay

    ok wtf.


    2 comments:

    1. wtf!!! hahahaha... i am so wtf man.....
      btw why your phone cam effect so special?? nice lo! hahaha...

      ReplyDelete
    2. haha..wat wtf.lol.where got nice.so pariah k.lol

      ReplyDelete