Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 18, 2010

    Its not for me



    Walked pass an old building today and this looked rather scary to me. Haha. It kinda reminds me of the picture in Old Changi Hospital.lol. So, anyway its been awhile since I blog.Sorry I mia-ed for quite abit. Work is not that promising and I am seriously waiting for April to come so fucking desperately. Recently, I received some unpleasant news. Well, I guess maybe I should start to hear some motivation talks here and there. I just wish to finish this responsibility that I choose as soon as possible. And if you were to ask, yes. I totally regret on my childish decision back then.

    3 comments:

    1. think of jay and it will motivate you!!! <3

      ReplyDelete
    2. omg... ur blog song "fly me to the moon".. i tak sangka u know this song :D

      one of my fav.. lol.

      -l.pei

      ReplyDelete