Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 18, 2011

    Perfect imperfection

    It feels kind of sad that your hard work is not being seen and appreciated. Worst, they think it otherwise, lazy and unproductive. I don't know what to say, really. I can see what you are trying to put off but what have I done? Its really dissapointing at times.


    But TGIF. Plus, I have my very own emo group(you know who you are) to talk to during lunch, and also a place to cuddle, so I guess it wouldn't be that bad huh.lol.


    Surprisingly, the taiwanese ladybos in that very particular restaurant handed me something when I was about to pay for my meal at the counter.





    She said that its her niece from the US post to the wrong address and she ended up having a big box of them, hence she started to distribute to people. She keeps explaining its organic but I actually doubt after looking at the ingredients.lol.But it was really nice of her. She was as though sent from God, or at least at the very moment I think she was, and I was overjoyed for a bit.Haha. 



    Alhough the color is on the cool tone side which is actually not my type, but looking at products that I adore makes me a happy girl again, literally. 


    I know Monday will not be my day. I couldn't imagine more what will happen but I do really hope for the best although I know its quite impossible giving situations like this. I'm about to give up and I really didn't know what to believe now. 

    Where the hell is April?

    2 comments:

    1. be patient girl...is coming d~~ sometimes we juz have to bare with all these unneccesary stress, well, is part of growing stage... who cares we like it or vy hate it, still have to face it...(am i telling to myself this sentence??)
      hahaha...nv mind...gambadeh my fren~~ ^^

      ReplyDelete