Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 15, 2011

    Team up, mixed, potion

    Happy Belated Valentines. Hope I wont be too late to wish this, or maybe it is late. Ahaks.I know I abandoned my blog for quite abit so I figured today might be the best time to update as I could find some breathing time for myself, the public holidays. I think I begin to feel gratitude towards public holidays even more.lol


    So, how was your valentine? I got really inspired by my grandparents. The other day when I was in their house, they showed me the old photo of theirs.



     They are such a loving couple aren't they? And I think they really looked so pretty and handsome in the olden days. The same thing goes to my mum and dad.I want to be like this too..but the problem is I'm not pretty and I don't have the other half yet. What a shame.haha. Anyway, I know he will be somewhere, I just got to go hunt for him.Okay I sound really desperate nao.wtf




    Went to watch no strings attached today!! I heard that this movie was banned in Brunei?Totally crap. I always have the thinking that when I watched premier, it will be uncut? I don't know.haha


    This is a must watched movieee...haha. Not that I am a jerk or something, I just like to watch love movies that makes me goes awwwww...lol. awesome. Also, Ashton is so hawttt....and Natalie is so miniature.haha. Definitely a must watch movie, you won't regret it. 


    Okay I totally live in a fantasy world of mine. I knew something like Cinderella story will not happen but I still like to believe it actually does. Reality is somewhat saddening and I am beginning to doubt my ability to adapt with reality. I'm totally an alien. lol


    Plus, reality is that I have to go work tomorrow. Emoticon as shown below.




    I think I should catch some sleep now or I will be even grumpy tomorrow.Goodnite people. I'll see ya when I see ya. Tc

    No comments:

    Post a Comment