Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 26, 2011

    I need more than just a miracle

    I could now understand what is the feeling of people having depression and leads them to do stupid stuff and all. Back when I was still in secondary, I always get angry whenever there is a person who jumps down from my block. But now I actually do salutes them because they do have the strong courage there! Not that I encourage them to do so, but when something just bothers you round and round and you cant even get a good sleep and all, your rational level won't balanced up.
    Please bear in mind I will not act stupidly, I just feels that why is there so many torturing here and there? Its almost endless.Hahaha. But for now I guess I'm pretty much okay, plus I don't want to waste my 300bucks and become flowing objects to Jay's concert. Haha. 
    Positive vibes people please possess me with your words of charm.lol
    My post is kinda random and weird these days. Will be okay on the weekend,so, ignore me :D
    Take care peeps

    3 comments:

    1. emo betul!! sending some love to you! <3 <3 <3

      ReplyDelete
    2. wow you so down! it's great you overcome it.
      have to learn how to overcome it instead of jump down the building.
      if you have the courage to even jump down, why don't use the courage to overcome your problem?
      jia you!! jay love you too! hahaha

      ReplyDelete
    3. melissa, don say "jay lover her" le, later she will fly vy high sampai dono how to land later...haha..
      don la so emo gal, you look pretty n fantastic when u r smile~~

      ReplyDelete