Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 16, 2011

    Heart the Japan Mountain

    Before I go into the pre-monday blue, lemme just recalled on the happy moments together with da girls yesterday.Was on the mission to hunt CNY's apparel but I don't really have that mood surging in my mind nao. Hence, just shop and play around

    hairstyle of the day ;)

    when curiosity hits the mind.lol



    funny moments with lomo




    makan time


    The mayday collection. She was so high to picked this up. Honestly, this is the first time I see her raved so much on something.lol


      Posing with her precious

     Love the girls really really much and you know I really mean it
    lol 
    this is the prove


     Mwahhhhhh :D


    7 comments:

    1. haha, so lucky that I understand the title of ur post today =')
      LOve u too <3
      p/s: so sexy huh the last pic!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I dun understand the title!! :(((((
      the last picture can "gan gui"..HAHAAHA..xia shi ren!!

      P/S: ehh, the malay + english song can change ah??sibeh beh tahan lorr...cheap daoooo

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ky: so bad you. Btw it's zee avi's song okay


      Jialing: hey so rude you :(

      ReplyDelete
    4. HAHAHAHAHA!!!NOW I UNDERSTAND THE TITLE LIAOO!!!!HAHAHAHHA...SUPER DUPER LAMEE!!!when will your title name after me???

      ReplyDelete
    5. wow..after so long :P hmm den I want to name the lidi girl? lolz

      ReplyDelete