Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 3, 2011

    The new beginning

    Hey peeps. This is the first post of mine in year 2011.Hence, I decided to post in two blogs of mine today.yay.lol. So weekend was spent pretty awesomely as I had a great time with my friends during the new year eve. Heart them loads.


    I could guess that the remaining months in training will gonna be very hectic. Ain't sure whether I could able to handle them or not thus Mr. Statue decided to prepare  a special potion for me,  the injection of my happiness.




    Nah give you. Must kuai kuai till finish training ya.




    Wahhhh..thanks thanks...Hahahaha okay wtf


    Some of them are backups, others are new. I will do the same post in my other blog. Do checked them out for more details on what I've got.


    Have you got your resolutions ready to be done?

    Happy New Year everyone and enjoy your life.
    Take care :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment