Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 23, 2011

    STOP!! Rewind

    Hmmm what to eat for today?



     Ahhh got an idea!!!





    deng deng deng





    Haagen dazs.Yummy green tea



    Followed by Japanese fried fish egg.Yippie

    Hahaha..okay that was really max lame but I guess its due to the stress of not buying any new clothes yet :( I'm super down okay so must self entertain awhile wtf. ANyway, I have a hair cut today. Not say you can even tell cz its like makes no difference but whatever lar as long as the hairdresser got chop down some of it then I'm satisfied already. Why my life is so boringdotcom?? 


    Oh and I think my mum has dyslexia too as she sees c as d  and w as m.lol. Its inherited. haha. Can you say the twelve month reversely beginning from December? Because I can't :D and I know this is not something I should be proud of but I don't care much lar Tom Cruise also got what..Nyahnyah

    OKay I kinda think my post today is so lame stupid wtf I don't care I'm desperate for clothes naoooo T_T

    Pssst: It's already been a week from the high moment :p

    No comments:

    Post a Comment