Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 21, 2011

    To whom it may concern



    I feel like writing tonight, like those small little pops of gas bursting at the surface, you know what I mean? well nevermind. Today I found a dusty pink diary lying nicely inside an abandon transparent container in a corner of my room, just enough to catch my attention to open it up. I flicked it seamlessly as I go through every pen ink that had been injected to every line of the page. Couldn't believe I wrote that. I can see how much I grow. And there was this little pictures that I photoshop-ed for quite some time ago. Dang I made believe that this picture is what it is, so do my housemates. Sorry guys, because my blog is in public,thus  there is no way I would show it here. Well  I guess I just pissed off my life in school. 


    I hate having to look back on my school life and having to examine every aspect of myself as a student and coming up with nothing worth mentioning. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment