Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 19, 2011

    A week had flown by again

     Just back from a short trip, hence the dissapearance. Went for Ipoh and then Cameron and now I miss the cold weather T_T. I actually forgotten  to bring my jacket along with me and I only have scarfs to keep me warm during the trip. lol. 

    Not forgetting, it's the first time I eat steamboat freezingly. hahahaha. Awww I miss the trip already, minus the super dizzy route. lol I actually have this crazy mind to work there and then I think about the route gahhh better not. 

    They say every tear has its own reason, and every smile has its own season. I guess my smile comes when I'm with them. 

    On a random note, I've been eating alot during the trip. I can't describe how much I've eaten just that my expenditure has amounted exceeding my calculations and I have NOT purchased anything except for some crackers and corns, SO THAT"S HOW BAD IT HAS BEEN. Ranging from chicken, pork, cow, egg, cake, pancakes, fishball, yong tau fu, beansprout, tea, garlic bread, scones, steamboat, wholewheat bread, sushi zanmai.....

    Basically after this trip I had left a mark in my life in various unique ways. And of course, now I'm too broke to afford a clarisonic as I've thought I would have some pennies left when I'm back, but now it's only just a dream. :(

    Happy Father's Day by the way :)




    No comments:

    Post a Comment