Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 31, 2011

    Hesitant Unsure..more than anything else afraid



    Screwed up sleeping cycle and emotional roller-coaster. My life fumbles between awake and asleep. It feels chronically unreal in the day and snaps into feigned when night falls. Bleh not surprise as this is what tui fei people do best *cough* 


    My idealistic notions are the greatest obstacles to achieving great things in life. They make me question, they make me wonder, and they make me inept and that's not cool.


    But when you feel like you are mentally incarcerated in this culture you really can't help but to doubt. Dire consequences are easy to challenge but horrible to face. But really, how easy is it to look at the sky and keep your feet on the ground?


    On a lighter note, why Singapore always gets the good stuff? When will we have a physical H&M store too in Malaysia? Super bosong 123321


    Yesterday I looked into the crowd of faces and found one that sparked off something in me. Funny how things work out to be in this way. People says fate is something so magical, but I think fate plays around, no? 


    Anyway, saw this picture from the web. Argh Jay Chou is so cute!! I love Jay Chou and I don't care!


    And if he ever looks at me like that I am totally going to be 融慧玲  instead of 慧玲 because I am going to melt like shit.okay not funny. 


    Realise how scattered my post is today? Blame the scatterbrain mind. Okay night :p

    1 comment:

    1. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....laugh die me la wei~~~ if jay look at u lk dis~~ oh my oh my~~~ i cant imagine tat~~~

      ReplyDelete