Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 21, 2011

    Miss Simple

    I always find it hard to put a title in my post everytime, hence the random ones o.O. Wanna update here for abit as I slacked for quite long. lol. I know this is long overdue, but I still wanted to blog about my experience in KL and not forgetting my awe Sephora the other day.

    Three musketeers *cough*


     Lucky enough, I'm not someone who lives in KL because if this happen, I'm pretty sure my place to hang out often will be in Sephora lol. 


    Look at all these massive products. Tell me it's not crazy lol 



    Dinner @MadamKwan


    And of course my Subway too but I didn't manage to snap them mainly because I forget number one, and number two, we had a pretty much final destination activity together because we went back at 9 smthn but ended up reaching home nearly at 1am, not forgetting all those checked in at KLIA and stuff haha. I don't wanna mention about it as I'm pretty sure this post will be dread long if I do lol


    On a random note, I'm supposed to adopt this little puppy that featured in The Star newspaper the other day. Ended up I didn't manage to, as the parents objected ( too far from my state). Well, I don't really know why people just wanted a male puppy/dog but not the female ones. For me, I prefer female as always. I mean, idk maybe is just their mind set that the male dog is more profitable than female as they can earn more when they are being paired up to get puppies? Idk don't judge me. I think if you only care about profit, then I don't think any one should adopt/buy one in the first place as it will cause to addition of stray dogs and dog abusive. Why? Because they are not prepared and take things for granted.


    Apparently, I couldn't stand people rare dogs just to look after their house. Fair enough, it could, but some treated the dog as a dog, you know what I mean. Okay. now I'm rambling haha but at least I  do update rite :p 

    okay chaoz

    No comments:

    Post a Comment