Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 19, 2011

    Everything takes time, just a little bit more for me

    I'm back home at last. If you guys follow me on twitter, you know that my dad was admitted to the hospital but thank God that he is alright now. Thanks for the people who came to visit my dad, I really appreciate that. Thanks to the friends who came to visit as well. I didn't expect you guys will come, like seriously. I was zombified the other day and they completely surprise me up :) Love ya Jialing & Lichen, you don't know how much it meant for me. And yea, I pretty much don't have much friends. My life is that pathetic but I love the ones that I have :D


    Dad is alright now. Just need a lot of rest and relax. I had been relying on dad in many things in my life and without him in the house for the past two weeks, my house is in a complete mess.lol. Now that he couldn't prepare food for me, I went out and bought a whole bunch of food to stock up for the next one month or so. lol.





    As alot of you would probably know that I couldn't cook nor drive, plus I have major gastric and weird migraine sickness so I'll have to take good care of my meals haha I'm just like a dinosaur.. ngaum~


    And yea, that's from me. I hope you enjoy the smurfing Monday :p and I'll see ya soon 

    6 comments:

    1. lol (loads of love) = )
      from : hyun joong and lichen.

      ReplyDelete
    2. wuah... don't eat too much maggie la! some more its spicy!!! haha

      ReplyDelete
    3. lc kena korean drama poison alr.hahahaha
      yea lor, maggie mee not good leh, ur house downstairs so many choice of food!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. haha I'm been jelak-ed for the food downstairs :(

      ReplyDelete