Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 2, 2011

    Welcome to the fallout

    I know of people who live for what is to come and those who live for what once was and those who live for what happens now. I'm sorry my posts are really really negative these days but I don't wanna give too much of a reasoning for the things that I couldn't even gives you a reason of. I just feels like ranting over and over again.


    Why isn't anybody replying to my resumes by the way? Is it means that all accounting students should only die in the accounting world?Let's all be honest here, I don't, and in fact I won't even wanna think about performing in this field. I'm totally done with the accounting world I guess. 


    Sitting at home everyday doesn't bring me to anywhere greater as I became lazier and lazier each day and I kinda like,in fact, love how my life is now. When you need not hunt down the time and be the master of it, you tend to step on top of their head and be rebellious. Idk, I'm not really serious with all the job hunting process I guess as I have this mindset where if I were to touch the calculator ever again, I'm totally gonna give up in life. And yes, this is how serious it gets. Maybe that's why I'm not a calculative person myself. Hope that cracks you out alittle. 


    I should really get some sleep right now. Gonna be out to watch little smurfs tomorrow.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment