Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 1, 2011

    Living in Vanity



    Rejecting a job interview is a really bad thing, no? You judge it yourself. Gahh. I think I've been living in this secured point for quite some time now and I think it's time to go out, but everything just came into nothingness. Although I've been given a pretty good chance to, but when parents hope vs your will power, it's kinda deceive everything. 


    I get really dissapointed at times, but I couldn't bare to see dissapointment in their faces at the same time. I wonder when I will learn and deal with it as I'm kinda a sucker for that. I've been pleading, I eat pretty much soups so that I doesn't fall sick, drink plenty of water, I plan with the friends and then in the end bamm! all just vanished. Idk, I'm so jaded that I'm blogging about this. Maybe I still couldn't get over such dissapointments. Or is it because I wanted to get this lesson out of my system and write it down?


    I've been tearing for two good days,  I don't know whether I should follow my heart or be considerate. But I guess in the end I pretty much screwed up on my own future. But just because things don't work out, doesn't mean somebody has to be at fault and you blame them for it.


    Well, maybe at least there's where my EQ is being trained all these while. 

    2 comments:

    1. I like your EQ.and this just because things don't work out, doesn't mean somebody has to be at fault and you blame them for it.
      Impress.
      But, i think you should still go listen to radio and earn money.HAHAHAHAHA.

      ReplyDelete
    2. don't worry dear. as time come, you will see what's coming. don't worry! i will support whatever your decision!

      ReplyDelete