Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 2, 2011

    Waked after September


    I know I talk crap on my previous post but I guess I'm pretty much okay now as October is finally here. If you are wondering, October is my birthday month and yes, I'm a Libra baby which I'm really fair & justice when it comes to dealing with everyday life.lolz. I could feel that October is definitely a good month for me, well at least I hope so.Plus, it is also a National Breast Cancer Awareness month. I just feels that this month is really special and it means alot to me. Ohh.. and did I mentioned too that your's truly is graduating this coming week? Gahh.. I feel so much relieved now that everything is pretty much ending soon. Maybe I'll tear off my cert in front of the stage to celebrate the happiness. lol jk jk :p

    No comments:

    Post a Comment