Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 30, 2012

    Hello emo

    I woke up this morning, mind swirling as if life has it's own pace. I've forgotten how I lead my life two months back as I relied and looked forward so much in this two months. 



    I had made a mess in my life, I'm aware of that. But I'm glad that I did because at least I knew it has an ending afterall.  I could actually feel the distance already after that day as I did it on purpose, but there's this thing no one knows about that night; I found comfort in the silence. It's as if I'm this close that silence is not an awkward moment anymore...but....haha.. life is always this unfair :)


    I need to utter this because I'm not leading my usual life anymore and I'm scared about it. This is how bad it actually gets. Perhaps things will not turn out to be this way if I didn't get attracted by that phone casing at the very first place :/  But I still sincerely hope that I will not be seen as someone who get close just because of the background, I don't even knew about it until yesterday. I'm not a person like that and Lord knows the best.


    I used to have friends surrounding me all the time . Now I'm all by myself :(


    On a random note, I scalded myself today thanks to the clumsy me. Now I'm too in pain to even feel the sadness. Maybe it's a good sign, minus the red patches on my body and leg. Finger cross it won't leave any marks or come out those pain bubbles. FML to the max.. Open your eyes and wake up Jess!!

    1 comment:

    1. OMGGGG....emo daooo...lai larrr...*sayang sayang*

      ReplyDelete