Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 22, 2012

    If it is a lie, it is a good lie


    I pretty much like festival seasons, but for this year's Chinese New Year, I'm just mehh. Maybe as we grew older, there's no sense of joyness to celebrate the festive seasons anymore, I mean as I grew older. Lol


    I am mind-blind, I want to say. I struggle with life, not words and pictures, I want to say. It still feels like the first snowfall when I heard your voice, cool and unwavering, bright and white...and yet so like the calmest touch of snow on roofs and pavements you are gentle and warm. Scepticism is sorrow when you neither trust your rational self nor the irrational.


    Yesterday I told myself that I was more resilient than this. I can live till tomorrow! So here I am today. But nothing is making it better, and the only thing that's changed is that I've lost another day.


    Happy Reunion Dinner & Happy Chinese New Year people 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment