Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 27, 2012

    Speak faith

    After much rambling today, I realise I am but a loser. Gahh..should probably stop behaving like this now and look on the brighter side because the last thing I want to do is to dissapoint that person at work.

    But right now...construction progress claim, why you no easier!!? Grrr...
    Ok it's the attitude that counts right, but it's so hard wow.
    Words cut so deep,but they only hurt after awhile, after it has sunk in. 
    This is such a lame matter to talk about, but I haven't screamed in a month, so I'm doing it here now 
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    ok that's much better
    hahaha

    On a lighter note, I got really really inspired by my big manager. I hope one day I could be as humble as he does. I want to be like one I swear to God.lols.

    Ohhh...on a more random note, almost bang by a bus today. Haha. Luckily yours truly is still quite awake or not I'm gonna be minced meat I swear Hahahahaha.. Okay that's all I have for you nao..


    Goodnight and takecare my boo.. 

    1 comment:

    1. Woah! great! next time I can ask you on progress claim..HAHAHA...cause I know bit here and there only..HAHAHAHAAH...
      And I still want to see you for longer time, so please take care, women!

      ReplyDelete