Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 5, 2012

    Night confession

    Gahhh...had the scariest dream last night. A guy attempt to jump down from the building in front of me. I tried to shout at him but I can't seem to ring a single sound. He then found the courage to jump the third time. Dang it was sooooo sooooo scary because I can even hear the thumpppp!! sound....like wtf...

    I always had nightmares; crocodile, running, river, sea, ghost, mother nature, you name it....rofl. Should probably go figured out the meaning behind my dreams, heh.

    Anyway, life was okay I guess....errr...not really, haha. 
    It is this time I remember the things I cannot speak of even in this space, because the desire to elicit a response and the degree of privacy I accord to everybody just aren't miscible. 
    sorry..


    But every now and then I try to tell myself that God must had his reason for all these..

    I just have to continue believing I guess.

    take care people




    Love,
    JessieJess

    No comments:

    Post a Comment