Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 20, 2013

    Jing Si Cafe




    It's been so long ever sinced I've stepped in here with the girls.It was an awe feeling all over again. God knows what I did over high schools and universities. *smirk*

    It's probably a habit that I have that I want to succumb it all over. I love to be around with positives people because by that I could indulge with positives zens all around. Like wtf reason is this. lols 

    To me basically, life haven't changed for a bit. I'm still me with the same kind of thinking and personalities I'm actually quite surprise. I wasn't complaining but each individuals should at least grow an inch or so, no?

    Despite my hair been chopped super short now, I don't think I have any more complaints at the moment right now. Oh wait. I thought I just did that from previous para. Lmao

    Maybe I can have like another 24 hrs more for work done. teehee

    Alright I'm so scattered minded right now I couldn't think of proper sentences to represents my mood now. Failed max -_-

    Take care lovelies


    No comments:

    Post a Comment