Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 12, 2010

    Bang head,hit wall

    See any great movies lately? I do! Rapunzel is a must watch if you loves fairy tales and believe in ever after just  like I do.lol. If you are kind of realistic and boring in life, you might wanna stay away from this :)


    Prosperity burger is back. I'm craving for this like crazy since Thursday.I must say that the chicken one is way much nicer but I guess you will have to wait for it.Okay my post is so downgraded today fml.


     I don't really have things to update for nao..Oh wait, maybe I do.My handphone went crazy and I really didn't know what to do to it. And why is everybody so crazy over Iphone4? I'm not saying I'm gonna change my phone or anything but well, haha I don't know.


    And I saw this 8tv thingy in Mp carpark yesterday. They are like rehearsal-ling for the night I guess. 


    Do you think I should chop off my fringe as I think its kinda too long...
    Okay my post is so random I think I should just stop.buhbye.

    2 comments:

    1. I want to watch rapunzel.T_T never wait for me.. i want the curly friessss!!!
      p/s: oh tengok lu punya live traffic feed, very accurate lehh...HHAHAHA

      ReplyDelete
    2. Haha.. i tot Sg shud have curly fries d? lol.not really accurate sometimes.

      ReplyDelete