Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 7, 2010

    People come and go

    I realized that I abandoned this blog for quite a bit.lol. Sorry I was way too busy with work and all.So yea, weekend was spent being a tour guide for mom's friend. 


    It's drizzling the whole day so I was showing this stupid face.Haha



    the nyonya food.sorry I took this picture after halfway eating :p


    some other places that we went


    mom and friend


    Everly Resort

    I was really excited during the time of Christmas. Despite its year end sale, holiday sets and all, there are also nice decorations and lovely Christmas songs everywhere in town



    Santa Jay? :D

    And and and And I can't believe my eyes. They HAVE L'occitane here!!! At last!!I was like stunned when I saw it..Funny reaction and all.wtf
    Wondering when will counters like Mac and Sephora coming in.
    *Grumpy*

    No comments:

    Post a Comment