Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 19, 2010

    Kay Elle Loves

    Look what I've found. Sephora opening soon here!!!omg omg so super excited okay...arrr~ hahahaha. I will be the craziest girl in the world.nyahnyah


    The "s" is blocked by the tree thou :p




    So yesterday was outing with the girls, eat and shop around. It's quite jammed and packed with people due to the sales and holiday season I guess.




    view from Fahrenheit


    my lunch


    Dinner.Favorite food for life <3

    Didn't really manage to get things that I need but I just got one of the scarf and  a Naruko's cotton pads. Yea I'm really skeptical when it comes to cotton pads.Planning to get the skincare as well. Do stay tune my beauty blog for any updates.


    OSIM tomorrow :(

    1 comment:

    1. wait for me for the skin care!!! hahahaha!
      super broke ok!!!
      and i don't know when you take 5 of us the shoes pic... when?? hahaha!

      ReplyDelete