Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 9, 2011

    eND oF sToRy

    Long time no see peeps
    I guess pictures could paint my whole week activities.
    So here we go


    I <3 outing

    awesome weather with stupid jam


    hao jiu bu jian












    DIY nails

       its not really that flattering on me

          looks really cute on her


      bikini nail lol


          her territory


          yay its the last time she will ever step in here again


    awww this is super nice.PORK!!!! nom nom nnom

               prawn wantan :D



    her favorite


    my favorite!!!

    too bad it didnt open when I went the other day because of some private event 
    T_T


    food of the night. :P


     and because I couldn't spend on sephora I die die also want to buy something that can't be bought in Malacca nyek

    So that's it
    Its a pretty lazy post I know & mostly its just food 
    haha
    I just want a quick summarize of everything before more exciting weeks coming
    I will improve :p
    Until next time

    2 comments: