Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 14, 2011

    time machine

    A couple of days ago I was in Muar for some business matter :p

    I would say its not really that far that I would imagine , literally. Maybe about 45minutes drive I suppose. And I guess I was only been there twice. Apparently, its just the river that attracts me the most lol 

    And I find I always ended up doing stuff like this, I don't know why I'm still stuck with this life.

    My reward for everything nyek

    And outing with the girls is as fun as ever. I guess I just have them in my friend list now hence you will only be seeing their pictures in my blog, as always. Haha I don't really have much friend, you know.lol


     Lunch in Kenny











    All time favorite


    So alittle small celebration for these two Taurus babies. It's not really that grand-ish I would say but the heart that counts, eh.



    Happy Birthday again to both of you 
    :)

    2 comments: