Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 18, 2011

    Ending of another end

    Boo. I didn't know that my action will lead me to this much of a pain and this is the part I'm afraid the most- the dissapearance. I really didn't know what fucking force I had that pushed me to act this way.fmldotcom.

     I guess I'm too frequent here and I really got nothing to blog about, but this is the only place that I could linger given this part of a time. 

    On a lighter note, went to catch a movie with my bestiest today. I think if cinemas extinct, I will too. hahaha  

    Obviously this is the favorite part of my life. I probably should get the VIP passes in GSC lol. 

    And not forgetting, we painted our nails together. 

    Hers


    Mine

    I really couldn't live without French manicure.
     <3

    Well that's it. Short and nice, simple and uncomplicated. 


    Can I buy desyrel in pharmacist? 


    Ok bai~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment