Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 14, 2012

    Valentines for you


    Well I guess this is just one of those days where I feel like holing up in my blanket and pretending I don't exist
    lol

    But anyway, this month of love I got really inspired by my good adorable cousin. It's been years ever since I saw her and she recently just came back from Singapore with her boyfie or should I say soon-to-be-hubby. Although they both are totally from different race, but it's love who brings them this close together. I'm really really proud of them :)


    To me, I think love needs lots of courage, forgiveness, patience, understanding and trust to built great love together.

    For now I don't think I 've met any of those qualifications just yet.
    The scariest thing isn't not knowing, it is the knowledge that the truth will change everything
    Wrapping up the burden and carrying it on.

    Happy Valentine's Day 


    Love,
    Jess

    No comments:

    Post a Comment