Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 10, 2012

    How to be good

    Went to aunt's house recently where she help to babysit this mischievous baby Rachel. She's sooo pretty and her eyelashes is everyone's dream. lol. Amazingly, she could remember my name now although I only met her thrice. lol

     she's just like a lollipop :)


     :)


     she climb to me when she saw me drinking the Soyrich and sapu all lol


    posing with her Christmas hat :)


    her sleeping time :)

    And of course I took advantage and camwhore with her super large Barney. 
    bwahahhaha


    On a lighter note, read my horoscope for today which sounded like this:
    Although you've experienced many unusual things lately, your partner or a friend might do something today that's totally unexpected. Ironically, you may secretly wish that you were the one daring enough to break the rules and behave outrageously


    lol-ed myself out
    okay goodnight world 
    <3


    Jeslyn 

    1 comment: