Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 16, 2012

    Listen, don't be a coward

    I really like to read my horoscope in igoogle because it's quite very accurate at times 

    You are in an awkward position today because you're heading into a serious phase, yet you're not quite ready to settle down. You would prefer to enjoy the lighter moments while you still can, but avoiding your work now makes it harder to partake in the fun later on. Luckily, you understand how to balance the extremes. Just remember that remaining responsible is the key to unlocking the gates to the playground.



    Guess I need to step out from this misery to be able to unlock my playground's gate,eh 
    But I'm ficked minded shit, so I couldn't ensure what's my thought next
    boo
    :/ 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment