Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 14, 2010

    Almost there

    I had been always looking forward for this date to come but this year, nada. If you ever wondered why, I should questioned this to myself first. Didn't really expect that things will turned upside down the day before. I always     asked myself what have I done to have reach to this situation and its rather pathetic that it keeps repeat on its own.  Highly discouraging, I screwed it up.


    Each stage in our life is a grueling cruel process of judging your capabilities and inabilities, sometimes I wonder if life is ever so punishing and unforgiving.


    Its really easy to get those angry words, but you've to listen to the sadness beneath. I really don't know why I am beginning to sound like this. 


    Happy Birthday to me.

    1 comment:

    1. somehow we always feel life is so pathetic right...
      and why we are brought up here...

      ReplyDelete