Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 28, 2010

    True greatness

    Parents are always the most important person in my life despite the fact that I always hear people saying parents doesn't understands them, controls them, yada yada yada I don't find mine to be one like that. In fact, its the reverse side because in my case, my parents always will be the one who truly understands me and where I could rely on when I face with trouble. Yes, I'm a mummy girl if you could tell but who cares :D


    My lunch with Mr. Unhealthy



    My lovely mum


    Have a nice day peeps

    4 comments:

    1. wah..cheh..hanya khamis ada part timer?HAHAHAH

      ReplyDelete
    2. hahaha! don't worry!
      next week whole week you have partner!!
      btw i tot its you not your mom... how come so alike!!!

      ReplyDelete