Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 12, 2010

    The beginning

    Hi peeps. Things has been changing so dramatically in life and I seriously do not know from where to start to pick up the pieces that had felled apart. I know, I kinda find it hard to adapt to new changes in my life but then again, this feeling of mine really sucks. I mean imagine when people could adapt it so well and me on the other hand keep ranting ranting and I still rant for no apparent reason. I guess this is the way everybody grows up and I seriously need to accept the fact that turning back is almost zero possibility. boo




    Funny how I find myself attracted to street smart people alot . They wont be the one who is the smartest in class and wont be the one who will get great results and stuff but they are really successful in life as compared to the genius-est  person in school. Looking at how independent and successful they are really starts to make me wonder the ability that I actually have. But then again, I guess everything happens for a reason? I don't know.Sorry I kinda lose myself on midnights. 


    On a lighter side of note, I had created a new blog http://myhaulage-and-stuff.blogspot.com/. So this blog will permanently stop on the craving of  makeup stuff and all. So if you like those stuff, go to that blog ;) I figured it will be better for me that way because I think I will have a lot to talk about for the next six months. The good news is, the old me is back and the bad news is I guess this will gonna be a dull blog full of my ranting, dissatisfaction, sadness, yada yada yada. Its kinda win-win situation so, okay 


    I think I got my brain knocked down or something so yea, I guess I should go take a sleep nao.Bye

    No comments:

    Post a Comment