Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 26, 2010

    Vacancy

    Anybody willing to work part time for 5months and 2 weeks?

    Working hour : 1pm till 2pm( Monday till Friday)
    Salary             : not applicable.do charity.lol
    Work scope    : eat. nothing much

    Haha okay, retarded I know. But did I ever said that eating lunch alone is one of the things in my list that I hate to do most? To be honest, I just couldn't imagine I will be like this for the next 5 months plus. I don't know what to expect I just don't like the feeling of eating alone. Colleagues went back to their house to eat and left me alone for the freaking one hour hunting for food. Sigh. I guess I have to find a temporary boyfriend or something. Argh desperate for a lunch partner. HA-HA-HA

    But anyway, I found a good place to have lunch today. Only manage to get this picture. Can you guess where is this place? Teehee



    Okay, so I guess I just have be more independent because no matter how much ranting I make, it all came into nothingness. ba la ba la pa. I'm loving it~ positive vibe..

    If things belongs to you, they will be yours no matter what. 


    Goodnite peeps

    5 comments:

    1. i hate eating myself too!
      i rather tapao and go home eat with my laptop! haha!

      ReplyDelete
    2. superb agree with melissa!!
      find one day i teman u ya. pai seh coz lately always burn midnight oil and wake up late (after 1pm, definitely)..
      aaa?? u bot the "owl"?! tot u said out of stock d.

      ReplyDelete
    3. bluestarstsl : yea I used to be like that when in uni too!!! but now its the different case :(

      pei zi: haha no problem. I understands that you are busy. yup it is oos but then that day I go they restocked!! wahahahaha

      ReplyDelete
    4. me too~~ alone go out eat macam weired weired je, i rather don eat....
      u offer salary sure got ppl come n interview de...haha,,trust me

      ReplyDelete
    5. jialing: wah..i vy poor d still wan give salary mer? lao ban also didnt give me salary.haha

      ReplyDelete