Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 15, 2011

    25 Facts About me

    Figured I will do this post just for you guys to know me better as well as to inspire my soul and tell me what I really want in life :D. There we go 




    1) I have 8 steps of skincare a day.
    2) I have 15% mixed blood in me which I don't feel very proud of.
    3) I have serious gastric problem hence I can't eat even a tad bit of sour.
    4) Guy who has thick brow or single eyelids attract me the most.
    5) I'm afraid of the sea
    6)  I'm totally a home person
    7) I have weird sickness where I see flashing of lights like a zigzag ones when I'm too tired, too hungry, too hot or too glare, which explains why I'm a dangerous driver cz i cannot see half of the vision for abt 30 minutes before nausea attack and serious migraine.
    8) People might have Bieber fever, but I have Jay fever.rofl
    9) I love anything with rhinestones, or studs as long as they are not cheaply made
    10) I hate chocolates very much :/
    11) I wear la-pa pants when I'm in primary 6 and I think it was so cool back then.Fashion disaster.rofl
    12) I'm hungry while I'm posting this bwahaha
    13) Watching movie in cinema is my love.
    14) I like positive vibes people as they balanced me up ( if that makes sense)
    15)I love to eat pork!! hahahaha
    16) My mood will be extremely good when its raining.
    17) I carry a small dream where I could save and know the reason why exactly whales beached themselves every year
    18) Hate smokers :/
    19) Totally wish I could own the whole Sephora
    20) Libra
    21) Scared of ghost  altho I stay in place where hundreds had jumped down before.
    22) Thinking 25 facts is really too much nao :/
    23) I am a good influencer, to be honest.haha
    24) I dislike numbers.
    25) Piano inspires me alot even though I didn't know to play one :)




    Alright, I tag people who read this post. 
    Its your turn.
    How well do you know yourself?

    6 comments:

    1. 2) I have 15% mixed blood in me which I don't feel very proud of.

      YOU MIX WITH WHAT BLOOD??? THIS I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. fuyoooo! hahaha! why not proud? ok la baba-- pure malaccan. hahaha

      ReplyDelete
    3. hmmm... u missed out another facts... let me just add the 26th fact, "I like to spend on beauty care products~~".... hahahaha

      ReplyDelete
    4. jia ling:
      that who also know no need add d! hahaha

      ReplyDelete
    5. n0.9: you are an indians too! not just me. -pei

      ReplyDelete