Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 24, 2011

    Booo


    I think I looks really tanned these days and I hate!!! My seniors agreed so and I am so damn sad okay!!!! roarr.. I want to bleach myself bleach bleach bleach!!! eeeee can I be like the above picture of ruby?hahaha

    Okay I guess I'm gonna use this opportunity to hunt for whitening skincare products.Any recommendations on which to use, as all the counters are having whitening range now.And I'm so broke.I think I can only use bleach to whitens the skin. lol okay, I'm just kidding.haha

    Not that I hate being tanned but it makes my skin so uneven!! Like half of my arms are really tanned and another half is like super white.And and and I can see the watch shape so obvious compared to 2 months back! cries~

    Iamtannedgirlsowhatfuckmylife


    5 comments:

    1. lancome got new whitening range!that day i went to buy cleanser and they give me the whitening toner!!oopsss...hahaha....
      and it had been years, since you last mention bout Ruby.haha

      ReplyDelete
    2. hahaha! her fairness is photoshop one la!

      ReplyDelete
    3. naruko! hahaa..saw "nv ren wo zui da" just now. talking bout whitening too.. and they mentioned about naruko!

      ReplyDelete
    4. didnt realised so many comments lol i hate u low kuan yun!!

      ReplyDelete