Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 9, 2011

    Never say never

    Recently I've felt like I have so many things to say but so little energy to do so. Blame the crazy mind and brain that works together to destroy this little poor girl.  Plus, I have to rush for work like crazy, hence all the brain cells condemned me.


    Imagine I have to finish this all by myself within 3 fucking days!!! And this cost 2k. I would probably just open my own firm and earn 6k in 9days. lol. 




    Well I guess I abandoned my beauty blog for quite a long time I think and I should probably make a post there soon. Finger crossed that I am going to be able to update there despite the workloads I'm facing naooo. I think I should just lay straight and die~~~ hahaha.. Peace

    4 comments: