Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 7, 2011

    Apart from me

    I don't wanna lie, but I still couldn't get over Jay after watching his concert. The people in rock zone is real lucky.AWW~ He is ever so talented and I wonder how he could ever make it. Inspiring people. 

    I'm still stuck with this emo shit still lingering around me, literally. Maybe is because I have too much fun over the weekend with the girls. How I wish 5th of march could just stop there, forever. I wish I won't grow and could stay young in life too.rofl

    Guess I have a brain damage today so I couldn't find more things to blog about and I think I'm gonna fall sick soon.Alright, well I guess I'll just stop here. Until next time. 

     


    5 comments:

    1. what song is that? ~so i call call until u answer~~ hahhaa.. laugh die me!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Jialing: I can't see too muahahaha

      Lichen : it's from zee avi, a Malaysian singer haha by cute rite lol

      ReplyDelete