Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 19, 2011

    Cause I'm afraid that this complacency is something I can't shake


    Its been quite a long time since I've stayed up quite late alone in my own room. This solitude atmosphere is making me nostalgic as it reminds me of the days when I am in hostel. Did I just sound like an old woman? haha.. Its only a year ago and I miss everything already. Seriously why must we grow up? 

    I've been thinking for quite alot these days, about my future, my life, my everything but it all come into nothingness as I started to wonder where will I be ending up at. My seniors told me what you are studying will not eventually be the one you will be working but I felt uncertain about myself! Apart from me like to be given workloads that I love to do but another part of me was telling me that this is not meant for me. Argh I hate making decisions !!

    I can live with the monotonous grind on a daily basis but I can't bear the emotional clips and caverns, my like is like a fucking minefield.

    I really really miss my schooling life more than you can ever imagine. I don't really recall how life was back then, but it couldn't have been worse than this. 

    2 comments:

    1. yeah~~ I do miss schooling time sometimes.. worklife is not that easy actually...especially when it comes to have interactions with another party where u hv to follow that party working style...oh gosh~~
      anyway, we still get older each seconds since the earth is moving in circle every second... just accept this facts with a positive mind... gambadeh girl, perhaps you will know ur path as time goes by...^^

      ReplyDelete
    2. don't worry! all of us having the same dilemma! and we all grow old with you!

      ReplyDelete