Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 12, 2011

    And yes, its going to stay dark forever

    Life inside hasn't been physically or mentally tough as I imagine it to be. I've pushed myself to places I have never been, and places I have, and come out of it better. I had struggled along, been angry and disappointed, experienced every negative emotion possible. But I've never yearned for any of the old comforts I used to have, and I've not missed any of them enough to actually feel it.


    But every day, every moment, I miss you. And every moment looking at you makes me stronger, because it is one moment closer to being by your side again. Shamely enough, here's the thing about surrender, once you do it, you actually give in and you forget why you were even fighting in the very first place.


    Today the trees were too green, the sun was too warm, and the rain didn't last for long enough. The days aren't so much passing me by as they are slowly cooling around my neck.


    I guess solitude is a killer to me, but I started to enjoyed this dark side of me.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment