Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 22, 2011

    Its a good friday

    Happy Easter :) 

    I'm not sure whether you guys realize, but it will always rain at night on this day or the day before. I'm not even sure why.

    Morning was church and noon was meeting the superstar.

    Why would I say so?


    See, I could only take her picture from far far apart.




    This is definitely not your selena gomez nor justin bieber.lol


    Got some gifts from her to us. 




    It's so sweet of her because apparently she went for an audit, not a trip
    lol
    thanks dear

    well
    That's all for today 
    Until next time


    *Muahh*



    3 comments:

    1. I better than them lorrr...HAHAHAHAHA...

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think you gonna receive death threats by their fans lol

      ReplyDelete
    3. HAHAHAA...i thought so too!!hahaha

      ReplyDelete