Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 15, 2011

    who, if I cried, would hear me among the angelic orders?



    Fly me to Polaris, a movie which makes me ponders whether there is really any possibilities such thing will ever happen in life. But I always always always ended up looking like some kind of aliens with swollen eyes after watching this movie.lol. I like Richie Ren!!


    Don't worry, today's post weren't be that sad although the title may sound otherwise, but hey, its raining.Raining is what? Its my day :) Seriously I love rainy days really much, more that you can ever imagine. Although I'm afraid of cold but I really enjoyed the absent of Mr Sun. I'm not even kidding. 


    Training is over, which marked me as a 80percent graduated students. Final report is the next one to be done.  But more to holidays first :P

    3 comments:

    1. I really really prefer Mr.Sun than ur Auncle Rain! =P

      Imagine when u wear sandals and the rain water mixed with those dirty things and "kena" ur legs n sandals. >.<

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love raining too!!!!! haha... i know how you feel just like when i watched Intelligent Artificial! i cried like hell and wonder if happened in real life!

      p/s: Lc, rainy day just stay home. haha!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Lichen: Haha so bad you mencaci my cute rain.lol

      Mel: haha I'm okay now lol. reality is that sad

      ReplyDelete